- What information we collect, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding your data
- The security measures in place to protect your information and prevent its misuse
What information does Hair Stimulator collect?
- We collect standard information when you register on our site, place an order for products, enter a contest/product giveaway, respond to email communications or participate in other site features.
- When registering with the site or placing a product order, we may ask you for information such as name, mailing/shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card information and other information in order to facilitate the process. However, you may visit and checkout as a guest if desired.
- If you place an order for someone else as a gift, we will collect information about the gift recipient in order to fulfill such purchase.
How does Hair Stimulator use customer information?
When you register on our site, purchase products, enter product giveaways or respond to marketing communications, we may use your information in the following ways:
- To process your orders as quickly as possible
- To allow us to respond to your customer service needs
- To administer product giveways, promotions or other site features.
- Promotional Material/Blog Newsletter. If you have opted in to receive information on the latest deals or signed up for our blog, we may send you emails periodically regarding such promotions or blog content. If you would no longer like to receive such information, you may opt-out at any time.
Site Security – How do we protect your information?
Hair Stimulator prioritizes privacy and security and we implement a number of security measures to protect your personal information.
- When you submit personal information through our site, various precautions are taken to protect your information both online and offline.
- All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database only to be utilized as outlined in this policy.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties without advance notice, except as required by law as further described below. For the avoidance of doubt, “third parties” does not include www.hairstimulator.com, persons that assist us in servicing you, website hosting partners or parties that otherwise assist us in operating our website or conducting business as long as such parties agree to keep your information confidential.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to parties for marketing/advertising or other uses. Furthermore, we may release your information in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, to protect property or safety.
Third Party Links
This website may contain links to other websites in order to enhance user experience and provide increased value to our visitors. Please note that these linked site have their own independent privacy policies, and have no responsibility or liability for the content or practices of such sites. We encourage users of our website to be aware when they migrate from our site and to read privacy statements of any other site that collects personal information.
Changes to Our Policy